Our Services Include:
A Few Home Care Tips
The regular care of your kitchen means preservation of value and extends the life considerably. In addition, keep your kitchen in hygienically perfect condition.
- Always use mild and water-soluble household cleaners, which explicitly refer to kitchen furniture in their product information.
- It is best to use a soft, lint-free cloth, leather or sponge. Do not use microfiber cloths. These often contain fine abrasive particles that can scratch the surfaces.
- Please do not use solvents, scouring powder, steel wool or pot scrapers, because they destroy the surface so much that it is no longer possible to process it.
- Remove soiling as quickly as possible. Fresh spots can be much easier and usually completely removed.
- Thoroughly dry after cleaning.